The 32nd Australasian Finance and Banking Conference was held on 16–18 December 2019 at the Shangri-La Hotel, Sydney. The PhD Forum was held on 15 December 2019.
Click here for the details regarding this conference.
Professor Robert Engle, New York University
- A Financial Approach to Climate Risk
- Measuring the Probability of a Financial Crisis
Professor Jarrad Harford, University of Washington
- What Happens When the Monitors Don’t Agree? Institutions with Heterogeneous Preferences
- EPS Sensitivity and Mergers
Professor Avanidhar Subrahmanyam, UCLA
- Big Data in Finance: Evidence and Changes
Professor Michael Weisbach, Ohio State University
- The Role of Financial Conditions in Portfolio Choices: The Case of Insurers